Thursday 14 May 2015



Important Sentence Structure: Had I/you/we...etc verb (III),   I/you/we would have verb (III).

Sometimes we need to speak conditional sentences. but we don’t know how to speak the same in English. So here below are some examples:


1. Had it rained, you would have got wet.
(अगर बारिश होती तो तुम भीग गया होते)

2. Had you worked harder, you would have passed your exam.
(अगर तुमने कड़ी मेहनत की होती तो तुम पास हो गए होते)

3. Hadn't you lied to me before, I would have believed you.
(अगर तुमने पहले मुझसे झूट नहीं बोला होता तो मैं तुम पर विश्वाश कर लेता)

4. Had I known you were coming, I would have baked a cake.
(अगर मुझे पता होता की तुम आ रहे हो तो मैं केक बनता)

5.Had I known you were in hospital, I would have visited you.
(अगर मुझे पता होता की तुम हॉस्पिटल में हो तोह मैं तुमसे मिलने आता)


Plz look at the structure of the above sentences:  Use verb (IIIrd) form
Now you guys may try out making your own sentences.


No comments:

Post a Comment