Monday 11 May 2015

Answers to the question "For how long........?"

जो मैंने questions "Use of For how long" वाले sentences में बनाये थे उसके answer कुछ इस तरह हो सकते है
 
Lets learn by some examples as under:

1. I have been living here since my childhood. 

(मैं यहाँ बचपन से रह रहा हूँ )

2. I have been working with this company since 2010. 

(मैं इस कंपनी में 2010 से काम कर रहा हूँ )

3. I have been using this mobile phone for about 2 years. 

(मैं यह फ़ोन लगभग  2 साल से इस्तेमाल कर रहा हूँ )

4. I have been teaching for the last one year. 

(मैं पिछले एक साल से  हूँ )

5. I have been facing this problem for two month. 

(मुझे यह दिक्कत २ महीनो से आ है )

6. I have been using Android phone since last January. 
(मैं Android phone पिछली जनवरी से इस्तेमाल कर रहा हूँ )

7. I have been using Facebook since 2009
(मैं फेसबुक 2009 से चला रहा हूँ )


Please note. Since is used when the time or period is specific

Examples
Since monday-  सोमवार से
Since February- फ़रवरी से
Since childhood- बचपन से
Since birth-जन्म  से
Since 2009- 2009 से
Since yesterday कल से (बिता हुआ कल )
Since morning-सुबह से
Since evening शाम से
Since last night पिछली रात से 

Since 2'o clock-2 बजे से

For is used when the time is not specific.

Examples
For a week- एक सप्ताह से
For two years-दो साल से 

For three months- तीन महीनो से
For two days. दो  दिन से

For so long -बहुत दिनों से / काफी time से 
For three hours.- तीन घंटो से 
For the last half an hour- पिछले आधे घंटे से


Some more sentences for you guys.. plz try to understand the structure and sense.

1. For how long have you been teaching English?
(तुम English कबसे पढ़ा रहे हो ?)

2. I have been teaching English since I have finished my 12th.
(मैं  English तबसे  पढ़ा  रहा हूँ  जबसे  मैंने  12th पास  की  थी )

3. I have been waiting for you for the last half an hour.
(मैं तुम्हारा पिछ्ले आधे घंटे से इंतज़ार कर रहा हूँ )

4. I have been running my businesses since 2005.
(मैं अपना business 2005 से चला रहा हूँ )

5.For how long have you been looking for this dairy? 

(तुम ये डायरी कबसे खोज रहे हो )

6. I have been looking for this dairy for so long.
(मैं ये डायरी बहुत देर से ढून्ढ रहा हूँ )

No comments:

Post a Comment